ana-fenty

What is Rihanna's Signature Hit?

10 posts in this topic

I think as a fan that's a hard thing to do, we know so many of her hits... But the songs my friends usually refer to Rihanna are:

• Umbrella
  • Diamonds
  • Work
  • We Found Love
  • Only Girl/ Man Down

If I had to choose one from the songs above I'd go with Work because is the most recent one.

1 hour ago, woo7me said:

I think as a fan that's a hard thing to do, we know so many of her hits... But the songs my friends usually refer to Rihanna are:

• Umbrella
  • Diamonds
  • Work
  • We Found Love
  • Only Girl/ Man Down

If I had to choose one from the songs above I'd go with Work because is the most recent one.

Petty much same. I'd add BBHMM too. 

1 person likes this

Work and Diamonds now, Umbrella and Don't Stop The Music were very popular at their time in Italy 

Diamonds! Please Don't Stop the Music is a global sensation, as I remember back when it came out it was heard everywhere. Even though Umbrella, We Found Love, and Work are extremely popular, I think Diamonds is known by everyone despite their age and whether they're fans of Riri or not.

it's hard to say! When Umbrella became a hit I remember people were saying she will never top that...but she did... 

when We Found Love came out people were saying this will be her biggest hit and she will never top that... but she did ><

Work was a huge hit but probably mostly in USA so I don't know if it can be compared althrough during ANTI Tour I noticed THIS was the song that everyone went crazy. 

If there will be more promo for LOTB I am 100% sure it will become her biggest hit. I didn't find a single person who said to my face that he/she doesn't LOVE that song

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Natalie said:

If there will be more promo for LOTB I am 100% sure it will become her biggest hit. I didn't find a single person who said to my face that he/she doesn't LOVE that song

I hope that happens :x but we know Rih... Lazy af on the promo side, which I like but on the other side it's less people that get to know her songs so it would be good!.

On 10/19/2016 at 3:41 AM, Natalie said:

it's hard to say! When Umbrella became a hit I remember people were saying she will never top that...but she did... 

when We Found Love came out people were saying this will be her biggest hit and she will never top that... but she did ><

Work was a huge hit but probably mostly in USA so I don't know if it can be compared althrough during ANTI Tour I noticed THIS was the song that everyone went crazy. 

really? most of my friends dont like LOTB unfortunately