Unfaithful

Drake and Rihanna No More?!

11 posts in this topic

Okay, so, a few days ago Rihanna has un-followed Drake from Instagram and posted the following image:

14624410_171869256597062_441658740388449

AND there's this article by E!Online : http://www.eonline.com/news/800994/drake-and-rihanna-split-up-again-rapper-spotted-out-with-india-love

The article speaks of how inside sources spoke of how they were never exclusive and were just "close" friends together. Moreover, Drake seems to be dating India Love, WHO was allegedly cheated on by her ex with Rihanna. Lol, this is so much tea I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Rihanna hasn't followed Drake since 2014. 

India Love's sister confirmed that India & Drake are not together.

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

Rihanna hasn't followed Drake since 2014. 

India Love's sister confirmed that India & Drake are not together.

/Whew that's great~

One helpful tip for life: don't trust ANY gossip sites like E! Online or Hollywood Life, etc.. They are pure trash, always sharing lies and creating rumors.

Oh I know, but I have never seen improper news from E Online. Hollywood Life and Radar Online are super fake they should turn their websites into a fanfiction story. 

1 person likes this

To be honest, this time around, I've always believed that Drake and Rihanna were close friends.

Tbh, they looked cute when going out together but I am far from stanning for a relationship and we all know Drake ain't shit soo.... Whatever it is, I don't feel like having breakdowns or meltdowns over it. I've always focused on RiRi as an artist and it will stay that way. Of course I love when she is happy but I know she is smart enough to not let anyone play her. If Drake fucked up, she better gather his ass xD 

1 person likes this

UPDATE: Rihanna is reportedly set to accompany him on his Boy Meets World Tour on the Manchester and London dates. Something highly unlikely for two ex's that just broke up to do.....

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Steve said:

UPDATE: Rihanna is reportedly set to accompany him on his Boy Meets World Tour on the Manchester and London dates. Something highly unlikely for two ex's that just broke up to do.....

Great!

Here says they broke up beacause of nicki Minaj, because he had a crush one her, but I don't know how much this could be true, anyway she can get someone better then him 😜

IMG_6687.PNG

26 minutes ago, SalvaFlu said:

Here says they broke up beacause of nicki Minaj, because he had a crush one her, but I don't know how much this could be true, anyway she can get someone better then him 😜

IMG_6687.PNG

Lmaoo, there's no way that's true. Actually, The Inquisitr first posted about it stating Nicki Minaj is to blame, but tbh Inquisitr posts sooooo many false rumors you should not believe them.