Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paula

Rihanna x Spike Lee = music video? film?

5 posts in this topic

So as you may or may not know, Rihanna and Spike Lee were spotted having a dinner together in September. As you know he is a film director but also directs music videos. Do you think they talked about "Love on the Brain" music video or is she going to star in one of his films? I really want her to release a music video for LOTB so I will go for my first theory xD 

What y'all think?

kcs_0583300_0012.jpg

OMG LOTB by Spike Lee would be something INSANE. Wish that would be something more than just a casual meeting

1 person likes this

It would be soo cool! I wouldn't mind if she was starring in ANOTHER movie too. In 2014, she made her mark in the fashion industry. 2017 is shaping up to be the year of Actressanna.:D9_9

1 person likes this

She is known for doing million things at the same time and we only find out later so I am here for any project they're involved in together :) 

How cool would it be if he directed the Love On The Brain video?

Picture it: a short movie, a 50s doo-wop/The Supremes vibes. Rih singing in a small cabaret venue and it cuts to scenes of her in her dressing room smoking and drinking a glass of wine, emotional and singing about love on the brain. AND then transitioning to Higher.