woo7me

Rihanna Navy: What Are Your Favorite Songs & Videos?

3 posts in this topic

Let's interact navy!

This new website is amazing and we have to start getting more active here. It's the Rihanna Navy social media, exclusive for true Rihanna fans/lovers. Let's know each others favorite songs and videos from every era. Lemme start:

Music Of The Sun                                    A Girl Like Me                    Good Girl Gone Bad             Rated R
Song: Willing To Wait                            Song: Final Goodbye       Song: Question Existing       Song: Cold Case Love
Video: If It's Lovin' That You Want       Video: Unfaithful              Video: Umbrella                    Video: Russian Roulette

Loud                               Talk That Talk                                     Unapologetic             ANTI
Song: Skin                    Song: We All Want Love                 Song: What Now       Song: Same Ol' Mistakes
Video: Man Down       Video: Where Have You Been       Video: What Now      Video: Kiss It Better

R8 Promo Singles                                        Collaborations/Others
Song: FourFiveSeconds                            Song: Princess Of China
Video: Bitch Better Have My Money       Video: Sledgehammer

Now that you know a little bit about my musical preferences on Rihanna's discography I want to know yours! To be easier for you just copy all the topics above and all you have to do is delete the songs/videos I choose and write the ones you want. I'm curious to know your personal tastes, I know they're gonna be different! :)

3 people like this

Music Of The Sun                                                         A Girl Like Me                                                                                    
Song: Let Me (wish she would perform this!)      Song: P.S. I'm Still Not Over You (my absolute favorite Rih song)
Video: Pon De Replay                                              Video: Unfaithful                                                                                    
Good Girl Gone Bad

Song: Umbrella

Video: Don't Stop The Music         
Rated R                            Loud                                          Talk That Talk                                     Unapologetic                                          
Song: Hard                   Song: What's My Name       Song: Suck My Cockiness             Song: Numb                                           
Video: Hard                  Video: Man Down                 Video: We Found Love                  Video: Pour It Up (such a bad gal)       

ANTI

Song: Needed Me

Video: Work

R8 Promo Singles                                        Collaborations/Others
Song: FourFiveSeconds                            Song: Nothing Is Promised
Video: Bitch Better Have My Money       Video: Sledgehammer

Needless to say, I love pretty much all of Rihanna's songs but honorable mentions are as follows:

+ Balad-anna: Now I Know and A Million Miles Away (Her ballads are so good, I feel like most people have slept on them)

+ If It's Lovin' That You Want - Pt. 2      +SOS     +Watch N' Learn       + Red Lipstick

+ ANTI: Yeah Said It  (this song is so sensual! One of my favorites off of the timeless ANTI)

+ R8 Promo: American Oxygen

1 person likes this

On 15/10/2016 at 6:05 AM, Unapologetic said:

+ ANTI: Yeah Said It  (this song is so sensual! One of my favorites off of the timeless ANTI)

Yeah, I Said It was my first favorite song from ANTI, now it's on my Top 3. It's so underrated.

1 person likes this