Paula

Ocean's 8

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday, the latest movie in the Ocean’s franchise began filming in NYC, and we’re already starting to get details about what and where they’ll be shooting!

Ocean’s Eight, which we’ve confirmed is filming under the working title Linus, will follow a team of female thieves working together to steal a necklace from the Met Ball and frame a crooked gallery owner for the crime.

The film, which is reportedly, “an extension and a continuation” of the Ocean’s trilogy, will have an all-star cast including Sandra Bullock, Sarah Paulson, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett, Mindy Kaling, Rihanna and Awkwafina.

Sandra Bullock’s character will provide the tie in to the original movies as she is said to be the sister of the Ocean’s character, Danny Ocean (George Clooney). Steven Soderbergh and George Clooney are producing Ocean’s Eight, while Gary Ross directs. Ocean’s Eight is expected to hit theaters on June 8, 2018.

According to casting calls, the movie is filming in Brooklyn today, 10/20 and tomorrow, 10/21.  Also, according to filming notices, on Tuesday, 10/25, Ocean’s Eight will be filming on 80th St between Madison and 5th Aves in NYC.

Source: OnLocationNews 

Can't wait to see Rihanna in another film! Rumour has it there will be a MET Gala scene included so it's about to be LIT. 

2 people like this

This sounds enjoyable. Im just worried about it being snubbed because its an all female cast. The new Ghostbusters movie had cis males TRIGGEREDD a bit too much. 

I can totally see rihanna doing the met gala scene, I wonder what she'll wear?

Sidenote: I reckon she got the part when she was a guest on the Ellen show w/ clue knee

12 minutes ago, NoFizzNoPop said:

This sounds enjoyable. Im just worried about it being snubbed because its an all female cast. The new Ghostbusters movie had cis males TRIGGEREDD a bit too much. 

I'm gonna watch it mostly for the cast 😂 Don't worry about that, the original trilogy was good so people will watch it, hope Rihanna will be one of the main characters 😛

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, SalvaFlu said:

Don't worry about that, the original trilogy was good so people will watch it, hope Rihanna will be one of the main characters 😛

I want my girl to be taken seriously as an actor. Battleship tanked, Home was a success, hopefully this can be another successful movie rihanna has starred in ^_^.

1 person likes this

Is she playing herself or is she actually playing a character?... cause at a met gala... you see Rihanna not whoever she would play

2 minutes ago, ChrisDemers said:

Is she playing herself or is she actually playing a character?... cause at a met gala... you see Rihanna not whoever she would play

I THink she's gonna be a character, because of the number in the title and the number of the actresses they announced , they're 8 thieves like in the first one they were 11, but nothing sure that's my idea 

1 person likes this

I can't upload pictures in the photos section so I'm just gonna leave them here. Rihanna on "Ocean eight" set 

IMG_7136.PNG

IMG_7137.PNG

IMG_7138.PNG

IMG_7139.PNG

IMG_7140.PNG

IMG_7141.PNG

IMG_7142.PNG

1 person likes this