Unfaithful

Disney Princess Moana

6 posts in this topic

The new Disney Princess movie will be coming out in the US in less than a month (Nov. 23rd)! Is anybody excited as much as I am for the movie? I've always had a soft spot for Disney movies, and Disney princesses aren't an exception <3!

The Plot:

An adventurous teenager sails out on a daring mission to save her people. During her journey, Moana meets the once-mighty demigod Maui, who guides her in her quest to become a master way-finder. Together they sail across the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous monsters and impossible odds. Along the way, Moana fulfills the ancient quest of her ancestors and discovers the one thing she always sought: her own identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna watch it! The Rock is the voice of the male character, so I can't miss it, I think Rihanna could have been good as the female character, but there's someone else 🤔

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SalvaFlu said:

I'm gonna watch it! The Rock is the voice of the male character, so I can't miss it, I think Rihanna could have been good as the female character, but there's someone else 🤔

Yeah~~ the fact Dwayne Johnson is in it makes the whole movie concept for me much better. I just hope it won't end up being a comedy, as all movies that have been drawn in CGI style end up being comedic, and Disney princesses shouldn't be comedy-themed! Did I say comedy enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna watch it since this first trailer

But Rihanna should definitely have done this role for sure, would have raise the people watching it just cause of that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChrisDemers said:

I wanna watch it since this first trailer

But Rihanna should definitely have done this role for sure, would have raise the people watching it just cause of that.

 

It would have been great if Rihanna voiced the character, but she's from Barbados, and they needed a person who's native to Hawaii to get the character's accent just right. They did interview A LOT of girls from Hawaii and the other Polynesian islands, subsequently the last girl that auditioned was the best, her name is Auli'i Cravalho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

Yeah~~ the fact Dwayne Johnson is in it makes the whole movie concept for me much better. I just hope it won't end up being a comedy, as all movies that have been drawn in CGI style end up being comedic, and Disney princesses shouldn't be comedy-themed! Did I say comedy enough?

😂😂 I think it's gonna be just good! The Rock is singing too and he's pretty good too 😎 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now