Unfaithful

Would Love on the Brain be 15th #1?

15 posts in this topic

Recently, in the radio, on iTunes, Spotify, and everywhere, Love on the Brain is continuously rising in its position, but do you think LoTB will be Rihanna's 15th #1? The song is nice, but I don't feel like it has anything extra to it to be a number one if you ask me. Still, I would love for it to be number one of course, that would be great. The song is even #35 in Top 40 for the radio. What do ya'll think?

I would love that, but i don't think it can make it to the top, maybe in the top ten ūü§Ē

6 minutes ago, SalvaFlu said:

I would love that, but i don't think it can make it to the top, maybe in the top ten ūü§Ē

Yeah that's what I've been thinking as well. The song is great but I don't think it has something special to be a number one.

Is my dreaming ;( But, this song need video, many my friend love this song, i am so startled that too many ppl in my country speaks well about this song <3

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Antiboy said:

Is my dreaming ;( But, this song need video, many my friend love this song, i am so startled that too many ppl in my country speaks well about this song <3

Yeah, I'm sure Rihanna will release a music video, she said herself it's going to be the next single!

4 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

Yeah, I'm sure Rihanna will release a music video, she said herself it's going to be the next single!

In Poland this song is very popular now in radio stations.

The song has huge potential. Rob hasn't said anything about the song after she announced on IG that it was the next single. It's doing extremely well in America just relying on streams/radio. Airplay has REALLY been supporting the song and is probably the main factor as to why the song is rising. We're all hoping for a great video and hopefully if/when we get it, it'll drastically help it rise. I'm not 100% sure if the AMAs are done announcing all their performers, but it would be great if Rih performed Love On The Brain by itself at the AMAs. To answer your question, yes I do think it will go #1.

I'm getting really nervous about the video!!! it's been so long!

Do you guys think we're definitely getting one or are u as nervous as me?

2 hours ago, Ira said:

I'm getting really nervous about the video!!! it's been so long!

Do you guys think we're definitely getting one or are u as nervous as me?

We will~ she's just giving time for people to "get over" Work and Needed Me and TIWYCF so when LOTB is released, they don't feel they already have bought too many Riri songs or have heard from Rihanna all the time -- therefore LOTB becomes a success.

16 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

We will~ she's just giving time for people to "get over" Work and Needed Me and TIWYCF so when LOTB is released, they don't feel they already have bought too many Riri songs or have heard from Rihanna all the time -- therefore LOTB becomes a success.

yeah I get that and that's true but it's rising on itunes and isn't now the perfect time for a video to push it even further..I'm afraid it might start falling :(

The problem with lotb is that young people stream music and i think lotb isn't a song for the younger generation. Of course lots of young people in the navy love it, but honestly i don't see my friends buying and streaming this song. Mainstream dance music is very popular atm. Lotb is anything but that. It is a soulful song with much emotion in it. I think it is a masterpiece that everyone should own. But it doesn't feel like a song people would blast 100X a day like her latest bops WORK and Needed Me.

7 minutes ago, Desperado_RIH said:

The problem with lotb is that young people stream music and i think lotb isn't a song for the younger generation. Of course lots of young people in the navy love it, but honestly i don't see my friends buying and streaming this song. Mainstream dance music is very popular atm. Lotb is anything but that. It is a soulful song with much emotion in it. I think it is a masterpiece that everyone should own. But it doesn't feel like a song people would blast 100X a day like her latest bops WORK and Needed Me.

It really needs an acquired taste. Me, personally, R&B is my favorite genre, that's why I love the song and would enjoy listening to it multiple times a day.

2 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

It really needs an acquired taste. Me, personally, R&B is my favorite genre, that's why I love the song and would enjoy listening to it multiple times a day.

Yes that's exactly what i mean. It is not a song for someone with a flat taste. You really need an acquired taste for this song. But if you have that, it's one of the best songs of all time

Just now, Desperado_RIH said:

Yes that's exactly what i mean. It is not a song for someone with a flat taste. You really need an acquired taste for this song. But if you have that, it's one of the best songs of all time

It's really similar to Needed Me in its music style, which charted nicely everywhere, so I guess there's hope to it being in the top 10 for a while if promotion is made to it.