abbigriggs

Anti World Tour London - HELP!

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm doing a University project about ticket touts and I'm looking to speak to anyone who went to see Rihanna this year at Wembley Arena. There have been are few articles where the press have been saying that Rihanna was performing to an 'empty' arena and I want to know if this is true, your experience at the concert and also your opinion on ticket touts. You need to be based in London for this.

Thank you!

I'm not from London but I do know that the stadium was sold out, but it was half-empty because of the UK's issues with Brexit and all, so people couldn't make it.

Hi there. I was at the Wembley gig (I live in London). Quite a few empty seats but it wasn't as bad as some people reported. At Wembley the 'pitch standing' ticket holders also have a section of unreserved seats that are under cover, generally if it rains the standing ticket holders take the seats in this section. It rains a lot here! I have some photos I'd be happy to share / give you more info. It was also the day we found out the Brexit result so there was a feeling of panic, bewilderment and anger - that might have kept some people away?? Happy holidays, Ian UK

1 person likes this