Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unfaithful

Rihanna as an Actor

4 posts in this topic

So Rihanna will be in the new world-famous Ocean's 8, Bates Motel, and Valerian. She seems to be acting so much lately, she must really enjoy it! Her biggest role will probably be in Ocean's 8, as that's a spin-off the Ocean's Triology, which, well, is a pretty damn popular thing. At this rate, she may not release new music immediately, but I guess she has enough time for a sure release on 2017, as she yearly releases music. 

I CAN'T EDIT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY POST WAS MADE (@Natalie pls change this ;-;) BUT I MEANT TO SAY ACTRESS UFHWDRFHYDWWRFH

I don't mind to wait for music for a year or two if she's busy acting, as long as we get to see her one the screen 😎 And I'm sure she's already working on some new music, like collaborations or soundtracks for the movies, we know her she works very hard😁

13 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

I CAN'T EDIT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY POST WAS MADE (@Natalie pls change this ;-;) BUT I MEANT TO SAY ACTRESS UFHWDRFHYDWWRFH

The phrase Actor is now unisex. Apparently actress is dated and sexist 8n hollywood.

Also its good to see rihanna take on a variety of movie projects. She really is dipping her toe into everything ; kid flicks, action blockbusters, horror, sci fi...

I doubt she will neglect her actual singing career though. The problem with Rihannas music now is that they were recorded 2/3 years ago as opposed to it being made in the last year, like her last 4 albums, prior to ANTI, were. Im lowkey worried if what she will release will be current and not dated like certain Popstar's music is, which resorted in them relying heavily on visuals to sell the public their product.