Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoFizzNoPop

Rihanna has just closed her AWT in Abu Dhabi and ANTM's Rita Ora was reported to have been in the audience watchin n learnin how it's done 😌

3 posts in this topic

Another year, another very successful tour for Rhenna.

I personally feel like shes improved so much as performer. Just look at the evolution of her LOTB performances. If you compare what she sounded like in March to now, you will notice the confidence she has in herself on hitting those notes and how flexible she is with it, each time. I think her LOTB, Desperado and FFS sets have put all the haters to rest about her not being able to sing.

So anyways, it is reported that Pop's jack of all trades, master of none girlie, Rita Ora is dating Lewis Hamilton. so naturally, she wouldve been treated to a free viewing of the AWT set in Abu Dhabi. Mind you, she was probably taking as much notes as her notepad could fill during that concert. Lol.

Shade aside, I really like Rita's (very short) discography and hope she continues to make music. Her music smashes the UK charts and I'm here for those bops that she puts out.

Screenshot_20161127-194820.jpg

13 hours ago, SalvaFlu said:

I don't like her music, she's hot tho 😂😅

I guess her sound is too local for the international charts.

Roc Nation were a fool for thinking that they could replicate Rihanna. So many have tried (Amanda from Cover Drive, Little Nikki, Neon Jungle and Zara Larrson(soon to be the next great flop))  but dont have the IT factor that Fenty possesses.

1 person likes this