Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoFizzNoPop

Everybody's favourite Instagram account, promogalriri is back.

8 posts in this topic

Im trying my best to stay off twitter, so as a result, im here making pointless posts about Rihanna every bloody minute.

badgalriri returned for a short while, but It was fun while it lasted.

Rihannas instagram page seems to be a platform for her to advertise her crazy expensive stuff again. Dont get me wrong, i love that she is selling her brand (and doing so quite successfully) but i also miss the fun slutty selfies, the shady ass quotes/memes and the messy ass reads she used to post. It seems that after lui-gate she tries to pay the website as much dust as possible.

But bitch it's about us, not instagram, not Puma, not Stance, not Manolo or any other goods you want to sell to us. Just post an underboob a pic and we good...

Screenshot_20161128-150519.jpg

1480346766896.jpg

I think she'll be back soon, she was in the middle of a tour so I guess she didn't have that much time, hopefully we'll get more selfiez soon😜😜😜

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, SalvaFlu said:

I think she'll be back soon, she was in the middle of a tour so I guess she didn't have that much time, hopefully we'll get more selfiez soon😜😜😜

She freezes out 70% of her fanbase when she posts stuff like that. What average fan can afford a $900 pair of demin stillettos. Its crazy.

Yh, she wants to promote her shoes and shes of liberty to so, but there's literally  8 posts about shoes alone in that screenshot above. Where's the personal touch that her instagram used to have?

20 minutes ago, NoFizzNoPop said:

She freezes out 70% of her fanbase when she posts stuff like that. What average fan can afford a $900 pair of demin stillettos. Its crazy.

Yh, she wants to promote her shoes and shes of liberty to so, but there's literally  8 posts about shoes alone in that screenshot above. Where's the personal touch that her instagram used to have?

It's also her social mediaaaaa in general. I haven't seen her post her own thing except maybe 3 times!

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

It's also her social mediaaaaa in general. I haven't seen her post her own thing except maybe 3 times!

She has Leandra manning her Snapchat and she barely goes on twitter, unless it's to promote. Where can we find robyn if it's not on instagram? At this stage we are better off stanning mdollas11...

Yes I miss the old pics she used to post, I get kinda sad when I get the notification and turns out it's a shoe 😂

13 minutes ago, SalvaFlu said:

Yes I miss the old pics she used to post, I get kinda sad when I get the notification and turns out it's a shoe 😂

Ik right. Like, "OOHOHOHOH RIHANNA POSTED SMTH---- God fucking dammit another shoe out of 100 that I can't afford unless I sell my kidneys."

47 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

Ik right. Like, "OOHOHOHOH RIHANNA POSTED SMTH---- God fucking dammit another shoe out of 100 that I can't afford unless I sell my kidneys."

Exactly 😂😂 and it's even worse for men, we don't care about women shoes 😅😅 but hope it's just temporary because of the tour