jackfenty

RIHANNA DOUMENTARY

5 posts in this topic

So Rihanna announced a project concerning a documentary with director Peter Berg even before the release of ANTi, they filmed a lot,also we saw a lot of cameras at the ANTI World Tour and Berg also officially announced the project more than a half year ago. But still we got no information from Rihanna´s team. I kind of feel like we never gonna see that film or whatever they have planned because the era and the tour is over now and I can´t image that she comes up with the documentary now. What do you guys think? I think that would have been the perfect close for the era and the year especially around christmas time now (presents etc.)...

I don't think the era is over yet, she still has songs in the top 100 and I still think she can get two more singles out of Anti. Look at Goodnight Gotham video and tell me that would not make a hype ass trailer for a Rihanna documentary. Something that ties in the Anti Diary's would be amazing and ending the era the way she started it would blow a lot of people out of the water. Don't give up hope yet!  

1 person likes this

On 11/29/2016 at 2:14 PM, Brett said:

I don't think the era is over yet, she still has songs in the top 100 and I still think she can get two more singles out of Anti. Look at Goodnight Gotham video and tell me that would not make a hype ass trailer for a Rihanna documentary. Something that ties in the Anti Diary's would be amazing and ending the era the way she started it would blow a lot of people out of the water. Don't give up hope yet!  

We don't know if it is done yet, we have not seen LOTB video either. She is seriously doing so much this Era! 

1 person likes this

This woman is working so hard I really don't know how she finds the energy to do that. Just take travelling alone - it takes her a lot of time. And she is still filming Ocean's Eight, probably working on ten thousand other things we don't know about. I think the documentary might come when the era is really over. Or maybe it would be a cool idea to release it around Good Girl Gone Bad's 10th anniversary cause it was the first album she really started to open up to her fans etc. Either way, I am excited!

Peter Berg is now releasing a new movie on his own (about Boston marathon tragedy) so I'm sure he will focus 100% on this

1 person likes this