8 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts about #R9?

When will it be released?

#ineednewmusicfromher

2 people like this

You need new music? Ohhh Rihanna taught me patience sooooo sooo much. The ANTI album don't make me bored from relased until now. I need more attention for ANTI. This is my fav album ever heard, and i swear i am not a navy from 2016, i am love with her since 2007. This is masterpice, what she did. 

1 person likes this

It's hard to say, but I think that before having some trusted news we have to wait the first 2018, because this year she is involved is several other projects (Oceans 8, Bates Motel, Valerian...) so probably she'll keep herself focused on this projects. But that doesn't mean that she hasn't started recording some new songs! We just have to wait ;).

On 3/1/2017 at 10:04 PM, Antiboy said:

You need new music? Ohhh Rihanna taught me patience sooooo sooo much. The ANTI album don't make me bored from relased until now. I need more attention for ANTI. This is my fav album ever heard, and i swear i am not a navy from 2016, i am love with her since 2007. This is masterpice, what she did. 

Have you ever met her?:):)

I don't know.. I'm waiting since 2012 for a new album. Anti never touched me. It's my opinion.

Let's be real GUYS! At the first AWT she told us it would never be that long again so... It has to be NOV 17 or JAN 18
rihanna.jpg

1 hour ago, ChrisDemers said:

Let's be real GUYS! At the first AWT she told us it would never be that long again so... It has to be NOV 17 or JAN 18
rihanna.jpg

Well we might get something new this year, but we don't have any progress report about her 9th album yet, so I don't think it is soon; probably at the end of the year or by the summer perhaps.