Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paedrem

ANTI. Good? Bad?

6 posts in this topic

Do you think ANTI was a good album or was it a bad album? What's you opinion?

I never liked the era of this album. It was a mess in my eyes. Some songs on the album are brilliant.. Others are totally crap.

:)

What 'R you thoughts?

1 person likes this

I think the album itself is great, but it isn't better than her previous albums. It has some amazing songs such as Kiss it Better and Work and few other songs that are subjective (and fun, such as Pose/Sex With Me.) I think this whole era is kind of a mess in advertisement, but Rihanna proved she kind of doesn't need the advertisement? Rihanna has proven to be very busy this era, and I'm a bit upset she isn't posting frequently on her social media! She is mainly using Instagram but it isn't fun posts like they used to be.

1 person likes this

I agree with Unfaithful, the album is good, but it isn't the best. The same for the Era. This era has been good but not excellent, the main prove is the fact that she hasn't released the LOTB video yet. The reason isn't that she is too much busy but I think she is satisfied for the results that Anti has reached... this is the only possible reason even because when Rihanna used to release a new album every single year she has never maked us waiting a long for a video (except for What Now). I'm bit worried for #R9, she said that we won't wait so much time again for a new album, but if we look at what rihanna's gonna do this year (Bates Motel, Oceans 8, Valerian...) I think we have to wait for new Rihanna's music and.. musical videos

This album was a really really good one! Similar to Unapologetic by their ecliptic sound changing through out the whole album, ANTI did better by fitting each song onto another. They all blend in so perfectly. You just put that CD on and listen to it till the end no problem. 

I think ANTI isn't the best era from her. I loved songs like "Diamonds, Stay" etc. The only song on ANTI i loved from the beginning was "Close to you" ... The song never got attention... So sad.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, paedrem said:

I think ANTI isn't the best era from her. I loved songs like "Diamonds, Stay" etc. The only song on ANTI i loved from the beginning was "Close to you" ... The song never got attention... So sad.

I totally agree with you! CLOSE TO YOU is the best song of the album, unfortunately it's so underrated >:(. This era could have been so much better but the problem is that Rihanna isn't caring anymore the album... the evidence is the missing LOTB Video that can make LOTB reaching the first position of the global charts:(:(. Desperado also can be released as a single. We just can hope that she'll release new music soon, even because I think she has recorded so much material during her last recording sessions. We just have to wait....