Steve

Rihanna for Superbowl 51

11 posts in this topic

Rumour has it that Rihanna is in talks to perform at the Superbowl 51 Halftime Show.  While we all know that Rih doesn't really need a petition for all this, As Navy it's our duty to do all we can to help her, promote her and generate buzz. Hence, I created this petition and hope all of you will sign and share it as much as possible! xD

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-rihanna-for-superbowl-li

Superbowl seems all setup nowdays. I honestly doubt they will let her perform there :-( but I agree this petition is important. We are the only one who can prove them wrong

1 person likes this

The petition is good for them to see the interest in Rihanna as a Super Bowl performer. Maybe it'll get enough attention to set her up for Super Bowl 52!!

I also doubt that it's gonna work for this year's performance but if we don't try we'll never know. Therefore this competition sounds like a great thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Her team will consider this a huge opportunity for her and will do anything to put her there. No matter of the cost.

You know what? Suppose rih doesn't perform this year, I'll change the name to a petition for next year. That way, we'll get more time to gather more support and attention and will help get the word out. That way, we'll have a decent platform to show the organizers what we want.

Please like this if you think I should delete the petition. 

Otherwise, like the other post suggesting the title change.

Please help me out I really dont know what to do with the petition right now..:|

35 minutes ago, Steve said:

Please like this if you think I should delete the petition. 

Otherwise, like the other post suggesting the title change.

Please help me out I really dont know what to do with the petition right now..:|

I feel u should keep the petition - just change the title for next year. This way we can still ask fans to sign to get NFL people notice it's the best choice for next year.... althrough now that Gaga was so randomly chosen I am 100% sure it works like - if you pay enough you get to perform. No offence to Gaga fans but through all the past months there were too many "weird" nominations and awards (like that Billboard Musician of The Year while she did ZERO music). It's not a secret most of the promo is paid with loads of money and I'm sure Rih's team doesn't feel like taking part in this competition. 

1 person likes this