Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ola

event
Global Citizen Festival 2016

15 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be there on Saturday! I'm camping out early, so hopefully you guys will see me up front!! Gotta get my Rih merch & FENTYxPUMA stuff to represent :-) Look out for me! 

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, andreasfenty said:

I'm gonna be there on Saturday! I'm camping out early, so hopefully you guys will see me up front!! Gotta get my Rih merch & FENTYxPUMA stuff to represent :-) Look out for me! 

Have fun!!! 😊

18 hours ago, andreasfenty said:

OMGOMG! You gotta keep us updated over here! Post everything xD

1 person likes this

On 21.9.2016 at 6:32 PM, andreasfenty said:

Ahhhhhhhh im so excited for you!!!! Have fun and enjoy!

I will also be attending GCF on Saturday! I'm hoping Rih/Mel or Yusef recognize me from the FXP pop-up shop lol. I'm soooo excited! 

3 hours ago, rrfxagb said:

I will also be attending GCF on Saturday! I'm hoping Rih/Mel or Yusef recognize me from the FXP pop-up shop lol. I'm soooo excited! 

Good luck!!!! I'm praying for ya xD

1 person likes this

I'm just going to keep this very short and simple about my experience:

It wasnt very organized, there was A LOT of running to do, something I didn't like was the fact that they didn't have water for people in the front rows. Like 5-9 people around me ended up fainting and stuff because it was really hot. Anyways. Rihanna's set was absolutely amazing. Mel waved at me, Yusef recognized me and waved back at me, I managed to get a selfie with Cara Delevigne who was in the crowd, got to see Hihat in person for the first time as well. From the second Rih got on the stage everything was perfect. Any questions about my experience let me know, I'll answer. 

Also, for those who read my FXP pop up shop experience unfortunately no I didn't get any sort of interaction with Rih but there's many more opportunities to come in the future. For some videos/pictures of mine from GCF check out AWTGuide's recent photos/videos on IG tagged -J. (Those are mine)