Liam

Navy Friends

19 posts in this topic

I Don't know anyone in the Navy so lets connect! My name is Liam, I'm 16 years old I live in the US. I've been stanning Rihanna since about 2012 and I went to AWT Chicago!

1 person likes this

Hey, Liam! I'm João. I'm 26 and I'm from Portugal. I've been a Rihanna stan since the Loud era but I've liked her since Pon De Replay came out. Last time I saw her live was at AWT London!

1 person likes this

Hey guys! My name is Loïc, I am from Montreal, Canada and I am 16 y/o. I've been following her since the GGGB era and turned Navy late 2015.

Ive been to 2 concerts of her : AWT in Montreal and the Global Citizen Festival in NYC.

1 person likes this

Hi guys,My name is Julian I am from Colombia ,I am 16 years old I've been in the Navy since LOUD ,Its a pleassure to being here

I dont know anyone (Sorry for my english)

Hey Navy!! So glad we have this newly fixed forum it looks so amazing!! I am SerpentJay from twitter hope to get to know you all over time :)
tumblr_obwxjjsHp61taibz9o1_250.gif

2 people like this

Hey liam! My actually name is tilla. I'm 15 and i am navy since my older sister showed me umbrella in 2007. I was 7 haha but i love her since this day. I am from germany and was at AWT in munich.😊

Hello I am 23 years old been a navy since the unapologetic era but the thing is Rihanna has always had a place in my music library since she first came out with pon de replay that was when I was about 10 years old, I never stanned Riri I never worried about her persona but i was subconsciously always in love with her music like I said she's always had a presence in my music library but it wasn't until the pre unapologetic era when I found out how phucken dope she is!!!! Just everything about her plus her dope sounding music made me fall in love with her and now I don't go a day without listening to Riri (especially work that's still my shit!!) like her music really gets me through things and I could never get tired of it I have never before loved an artist as a whole as I do rihanna I just hope she keeps on doing her thing and keeps putting out the best pop music 👑👑👑

Hi.

I'm Lisa. 22 years old from germany. 

Stanning since Pon De Replay (2005)

Went to LGOETour 1x, LOUDTour 1x, DWT 2x and AWT 1x.

Created the term Rihanna Navy.

Rihanna is my world. 

Hannah Snowdon is my inspiration. 

The Neighbourhood are my guilty pleasure. 

Natalie from Poland. Have been running a fansite about Rihanna since forever. Stanning since NOT Pon De Replay (I hated this song lol).... since I heard There's A Thug In My Life. Went to GGGB Tour x2, LGOET x1, LOUDTourx1, DWTx2,AWTx2,777 Tour and Nokia show in London in 2009.

Love love love music. And I love how Rihanna inspires me and has such an impact on my life. 

1 person likes this

Hi! I'm Alex from Poland. I'm 18. I'm a fan since forever and Navy since 2010. AWT in Warsaw was the best day of my life. I'm stressed out 24/7 and I want everyone to be happy and themselfs no matter what! So, please, be yourself guys! Love you

1 person likes this

Hi, I'm 14 years old, from NY and live in FL and I've been a Rihanna fan since 2007 (GGGB era) I was 5 and that's when I first knew who she was and Umbrella was my song, I used to watch the video so many times. I always loved Rihanna and i still do. I'm probably the youngest on this site almost everyone on here is like 15,16, 17, 18, + I recently saw her at the GC festival in NYC 2 weeks ago, she slayed and looked so beautiful!   

9 hours ago, Tortilla said:

Hey liam! My actually name is tilla. I'm 15 and i am navy since my older sister showed me umbrella in 2007. I was 7 haha but i love her since this day. I am from germany and was at AWT in munich.😊

that was like how i found out too! my older brother, sister, and cousins showed me. 

1 person likes this

Hi i'm Wouter, I'm 17 years old #BoyNavy and live in The Netherlands. I loved Rihanna since LOUD and i'm a real navy ( daily on twitter etc.) since 2014. I remember when DSTM was my song when was younger. Sadly i did not attend AWT 16 because i didn't have anyone to go with. 

Rihanna has a huge impact on my daily life and is my main reason to live for. And i wanna add this tea: ''Despite Rihanna being one of the most successful artists of all time, she's still one of the most underrated artists at the moment''

KIB.jpg

Hi Navy friends! You have money left?? Feel free to gift me these  CuAFQp8WAAAiWjs.jpg:large

Wink_Emoji.png

Hi guys! I'm Steve, istanrihsus on twitter..I've been a navy since 2012 but I've liked her since Rude Boy! I'm 16 and love music, fashion, english & technology!

1 person likes this

Well hai too~ I'm Aurora but I also go by Laura a lot (2nd name) been a Rihanna fan ever since 2006, when Unfaithful came out. I have always seen Rihanna as the best artist I could listen to, but I was 10 years old in 2006 I'd be lying if I said I used to stan her since then, lol. I've been in love with her music for yeaaarsss now, and I probably began stanning her... about last summer. Caught up on her news, daily life, habits, Snapchats, and whatnot so I pretty much see her as someone I'd happily glorify and follow~

Hey, my name is Meshail im 18 years old from middle east. been stanning rih since umbrella, my fave albums are anti and rated r. was at awt milan and i had so much fun. I would like to gain new navy friends xox

twitter: illygorl

Hi Liam! My name is Bruno and I'm 19. I'm from Portugal and I'm living in Lisbon. I stan Rihanna since her Loud era but the first song I heard from her was "If It's Lovin' That You Want" and I know her since then. I went to DWT in Lisbon. She didn't come to my country with AWT so I didn't experience that tour, unfortunately.

I'm more active on twitter so here you go: @woo7me

Hello lovely people...

I am Jessie, 24, living in the UK, and been loving Rihanna since Pon De Replay really, but I got obsessed with her when I first heard SOS and especially Unfaithful. Her music has helped me overcome my difficult teenage years & I'm grateful for that. 

I used to be quite connected in the Navy, but now I just feel like I don't know anybody anymore. It's just not like the '09 Twitter anymore...

Jessie x ❤️

IMG_2340.GIF

Hey everyone! :)

I'm Ana, and i'm 26. I'm from Serbia and i've been Rih's fan since SOS music video. I"ve seen her 6 times so far. She was visiting my city on her GGGB tour, few years after i've seen her in Budapest on Diamonds Tour and finally i've seen AWT 3 times including Sziget festival. My biggest passion are HQ pictures of Rih and if you have some requests regarding some photoshoots or events or anything feel free to contact me.