Unfaithful

Favorite Rihanna song

18 posts in this topic

Before I start this topic, I apologize if a topic has already been made but I tried to search for one, and was surprised I couldn't come up with any results.

So anyways! What's your favorite Rihanna song? Mine, as my name says, Unfaithful! In 2006, when this song came out, I used to listen to it all the time. Before I sleep, while eating, in the car, in the living room, MP3, CDs... every possible way and time! I love this song so much, I still listen to it to this day -- it's my all-time favorite song!

So that's me, but what are your favorite song from Rihanna, guys? And if possible, why?

1 person likes this

When I started listing Rihanna, i like shut up and drive, this was my first song when i heard on the radio and was great importance for me . But when Loud come out I fall in love with S&M, was fresh, brave, a lot of pop. For many years this was my favourite song, but when I grow up, I more liked traps songs, so when BBHMM drop I died. Honestly i can say that BBHMM is my fav :x

2 people like this

I never get tired of Take a Bow and What Now. But my favorite would have to be LOTB currently. It's playing up and down. But then again so does Same Ol' Mistakes and Pose.... so I guess those three are my current favorites and my all time favorite would be TAB, WN, GGGB and Questions Existing. Just because those mean alot to me and helped me change into the better.

My favorite song has always been where have you been. From the visuals to the dancing. Diamonds and now sledgehammer. As far as my favorites from anti i'd say SOM and GG 

Chile there's so many it's hard to pick just one so bare with me. Breaking Dishes is an altime fave, Mother Mary/ Love Without Tragedy, Diamonds for sure always think about her Iconic AMA performance 2013. Cold Case Love evokes such raw emotions me and my friend love it, From Anti it's LOTB, KIB, Close To You 💓💓 Needed Me and how can I forget Same Ol' Mistakes 😌😊

My favorite songs from anti would be love on the brain, close to you, higher, desperado, and woo

It's so hard to pick only one because there's too much things to judge like lyrics, music or first impression. It depends on what you focus on the most. But the question is 'favorite' not 'best'. I'm in love with Question Existing for so many years... Same Ol' Mistakes stole my heart but it's a cover so it's hard to say that it's RIHANNAs song. Well, my pick is Skin. Sexy, cool, timeless... Pour It Up is also so close to be my #1 but well... Skin.

Before ANTI it was What Now. But now Same Ol' Mistakes is the one. Love On The Brain, I have to give it credit too. Why these 3 songs? They are basically the songs of my life. They describe me and my life so good... They are special for me.

This one is tough. I have so so many but here are some... Drunk On Love, Fool In Love, Where Have You Been, Pour It Up, Desperado, Needed Me... still so many. Also "All Of The Light" even though it's featuring.

Interesting choices from everyone so far, I bet it's going to be a bit difficult to have a favorite from her first two albums as they weren't pop/R&B-infused like the rest of her works.

Some of my all-time favourites: Rehab, Love on the Brain, Stay, Cold Case Love, What Now, Skin, Diamonds, Lov7 Song, Pour It Up, Fire Bomb, Wait Your Turn, G4L,  Same Ol' Mistakes. We Found Love has this amazing vibe to it. 

There is a lot more but my two fave albums are Rated R and ANTI. Masterpieces. 

You da one, only girl, birthday cake, get it over with and madhouse. I know as a rihanna stan ure meant to pick an in album song, but tbh rihanna has rlly good ears and always picks her best songs to be released as singles.

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, NoFizzNoPop said:

You da one, only girl, birthday cake, get it over with and madhouse. I know as a rihanna stan ure meant to pick an in album song, but tbh rihanna has rlly good ears and always picks her best songs to be released as singles.

You don't really have to pick an album song, there are 7.4 billion people in the world everyone has their own preference 🙃. And I agree! Rihanna knows how to pick her singles.

1 person likes this

I love Unfaithful so much, but I also have to give enough credit to Fading. It's my 2nd fave and favorite from the album Loud, really am in love with it!

Love On The Brain has been my fave song by Rih since the first moment I listened to it. I just can't get bored of it, it gets me everytime and I feel offended when I see how underrated this song is, even if it's being released as the fourth single off ANTi :S. But anyways! I got some other faves: What Now because it came out in a time where I was feeling kind of ''lost'' (hehe 9_9) and Where Have You Been, What's My Name and Phresh are bops that have been making my scalp bleed all these years.

'Kiss it better' hands down, ever since i heard the snippet she release in her Instagram i fell i  love and when i first heard the full song (after tidal released the album for free for 24 hrs) i heard it and i feel in love with the song and many months later i still love it

On 16.10.2016 at 4:13 AM, Unfaithful said:

Interesting choices from everyone so far, I bet it's going to be a bit difficult to have a favorite from her first two albums as they weren't pop/R&B-infused like the rest of her works.

I adore A Girl Like Me (it's my second fave album).

It changes with every release she makes.

At first it was Unfaithful, then it was Farewell later replaced by What Now but as of now it's Close To You.

1 person likes this