Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex

Beyoncé

12 posts in this topic

Everyone knows Beyoncé and personally I love her but what makes me sad is that war between BeyHive and Navy.

lemonade.jpg

I had a chance to see her this July in Paris on her Formation World Tour and it was amazing. It's undeniable that she is a great performer, singer, dancer and an actress. What do you guys think about her and this little war between BeyHive and Navy?

1 person likes this

I don't like her music that much but she's a very good performer and can sing her ass off.. Rih loves her and idk why the stans go back and forth 

I like her music and she sings really good but i hate the Beyhive so much they are so problematic always trying to start drama and get jealous of everything that Rihanna does 

The beyhive is just so sweet nasty. Honestly they always comparing and there's just nothing to compare, they are both good singers, dancers and entertainers but they can't be compared since they are simply NOT THE SAME. Still love Rihanna way much more tho :D

I don't understand the "war" either. What's the problem in liking them both? I loved Destiny's Child long time before most of the most angry hive was even alive. So sit down. Hopefully in this topic you guys will be able to show good example and prove that Navy is way better than this and we actually can appreciate good music. 

My fav Bey song is Me, Myself & I :D

1 person likes this

I don't like her, I don't like her music and I don't like her fans :)

2 people like this

I have really been into Bey lately... :D She's great and I love many of her sogs (my fav is Hold Up). But I'm a Rihanna Navy. I can't understand why I can't like both though. The Beyhive is always so aggresive for no reason, I don't get it... Maybe they see Robyn as an enemy, cos she's the only one who could steal the "Queen" title from Beyonce anytime soon ;);)

1 person likes this

I like only a few music of Beyonce like Formation (my fav), single ladies, yonce+partition. But i dont like her as person, she so artificial. Her show's arent performance like Rihanna. I don't see communication with her fans. It doesnt show, IT IS THEATRE. Her fans are so jealous for Rihanna success. I really dont know any Beyonce fan who is cool.

Well, for me, Beyonce is hands down the best artist to emerge vocally ever since she went solo. Don't think anyone is as great as her vocally yet. Ariana Grande is a close second but she has many multiple flaws she should fix before she's on Beyonce's level. I'm not a big fan of Beyonce's music, because as everybody knows, her tone is so bland and typical. But I do sing my life to cloud 9 whenever I play Halo lol. 

I just think, she's a very great singer, but her material isn't that great as her tone is... well... bland lol. As for the war between Navy and Beyhive, well, this topic is about Beyonce so I won't bring unnecessary hate here 😅.

This is the mystery of our times: why Beyhive post more about Rihanna than about Beyonce? Why they can't keep Robyn's name out of their mouth if they don't care about her as they claim? But we good I guess, they helped ANTI go platinum in 24h lol! They probably still have nightmares about it.

I like Beyonce, she is amazing live, her discography isn't that great but she still can deliver. I have nothing against her but once the Beyhive comes for Rihanna, I drag. IDC if I like the artist, don't come for my fave with your artificial facts and biased opinion. I bet Beyonce herself wishes she had better fans lol. 

My ultimate fave song must be Start Over. Sis went in on that. 

2 people like this

On 7/10/2016 at 9:12 AM, POSEG4L said:

I don't like her, I don't like her music and I don't like her fans :)

that´s funny OMG!