Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Wendy Williams opens her mouth about Rihanna again

7 posts in this topic

Can someone finally take her show off the air.

Wendy Williams has no chill when it comes to Rihanna and her love life!
In a new episode of her TV show – Wendy Williams Show – the controversial talk show host described the “Work” singer as a “holla back girl” after a picture of RiRi grinding on Drake popped up on the projector.

“I think that Rihanna, at this point of her life is a holla back girl,” Wendy explained when asked if she thinks Rihanna and the Canadian rapper are dating.

“A holla back girl is a girl that guys have fun with, with no intentions of bringing to mom,” Wendy continued.

She didn’t end there. “I believe she’s a holla back girl… and there’s nothing wrong with that at her particular age but I just want you to know that if she’s serious with any one cause no one could be serious with her because she is a holla back girl.”

Well some fans are reacting to Wnedy’s comments and it’s not looking good. “Wow!!! Some things is funny but then she can be rude. To degrade a young woman instead of lifting her up. This is more than petty,” one fan wrote on Instagram.

Source: http://www.badogist.com/2016/09/13/rihanna-no-marriage-material-tv-host-wendy-williams/

She is deinitely crossing a line. I get it, she's ugly, has nothing interesting to say. But why someone still pay her for this?!

Wendy is definitely a very controversial person ever since her show in 2008 appeared, and, tbh, can't say I hate her because her show is fun to watch, but she does cross the line A LOT with so many celebrities it can be quite unpleasant. I just learned to ignore what she says and enjoy the show for the delivery and its humorous contents at times

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

Wendy is definitely a very controversial person ever since her show in 2008 appeared, and, tbh, can't say I hate her because her show is fun to watch, but she does cross the line A LOT with so many celebrities it can be quite unpleasant. I just learned to ignore what she says and enjoy the show for the delivery and its humorous contents at times

I completely agree. Her show is enjoyable to watch sometimes, but the minute she talks negative about Rih, NOPE!

She does it for PR. She knows whenever she mentions Rihanna, whether in a good or bad way (though the bad way gives her more views) that people WILL use her name. And having your name all up over Social Media is what she want's because that's how that hoe stays relevant.

She's done cross a line with Rihanna more than once. Hate her.

She really always talks about RIhanna that way.. Always. Why I stopped watching her show,
what kind of woman talks about another successful one like she knows her personal life. Hope Rih ends her or catches her one day and puts her in check.