Unfaithful

Britney Spears

4 posts in this topic

britney_spears_by_lionarea86-d5qxkg7.jpg

She is a Grammy-award winning singer and considered one of the legends in music's history. Britney Jean Spears is one of the best selling artists in the world and one of the most well-known. Her achievements and music are amazing and backed with a very successful career in the music industry, making Britney Spears an icon to be proud of in her hometown of Louisiana!

Personally? She's my second favorite artist after Rihanna and has so many great singles like Toxic andOops! I Did it Again, followed by amazing hidden jewels in her albums such as Cinderella and Amnesia.

1 person likes this

She was my first idol and the first person through which I started being interested in popculture so I have huge sentiment to her. Even though I'm not a (big) fan anymore I still like to know what's going on with her. Anytime she releases something new I'm curious and have to check it. Glory is great but  I can't stop thinking that she's only a puppet and she does what producers etc. tell her. Come on, she doesn't even sing, right? But yeah, I still like and she will be part of my life always but it's undeniable that this Britney is not that iconic like the old one.

5 hours ago, alex said:

She was my first idol and the first person through which I started being interested in popculture so I have huge sentiment to her. Even though I'm not a (big) fan anymore I still like to know what's going on with her. Anytime she releases something new I'm curious and have to check it. Glory is great but  I can't stop thinking that she's only a puppet and she does what producers etc. tell her. Come on, she doesn't even sing, right? But yeah, I still like and she will be part of my life always but it's undeniable that this Britney is not that iconic like the old one.

A lot of rumors about Britney Spears only doing her producers say are around, but I don't really think there is so much solid ground to this argument. True, she ruined her voice and accepted to be sexualized, but ultimately I do think she has a fair grasp over her production. Glory was great to say the least, it was an improvement from Britney Jean (and oh God, much better than Blackout.) I do like almost all of her work, except Britney Jean and Femme Fatale... I just feel she isn't relevant anymore. She was a legend at her time but she isn't someone you'd obsess over anymore. I think it's safe to say she was a legendary icon for a lot of people, especially after Toxic.

Loved her since (You Drive Me) Crazy & still do. Her old songs and performances will remain in the history of pop. When i comes to newer stuff... I loved Circus but Femme Fatale not so much. I'm glad to see that she's finally in a happy place after all that mess. I mean she'll never be the old Britney but she has made a HUGE progress.