woo7me

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

15 posts in this topic

So as you guys know RiRi has SEVEN nominations this year, being the leading female artist with most nominations!

I'm making this thread because there are some rules that are important for your vote to count! If you live in the US you can vote here (but you have to have a Facebook account): ama.votenow.tv

If you live outside the US you can still vote on Twitter first tagging Rihanna, then writing the name of the category and last tagging the AMAs using the hashtag #AMAs. Here are the names of the categories Rihanna is nominated for:

- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Album – Soul/R&B
- Collab of the Year Nominees
- Video of the Year Nominees
- Favorite Song – Soul/R&B
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Female Artist – Soul/R&B

Example of a valid tweet vote: @rihanna Artist of the Year #AMAs

Rules:
- You can only vote one time per day for each category (retweets count as your vote so tweet your vote or retweet from another person).
- On the categories that have more than one artist on the nomination you can only tag one person, this is very important! For example, on the Video of the Year category you can only tag Rihanna or Drake on your tweet.
- To vote on Twitter your profile has to be public, if it's private it won't count as a vote.
- You can vote using pictures attached to your tweet but be careful, don't post nsfw content because it won't count.
- Same goes for obscene language, if you include them on your tweet it won't count.

I hope this thread is helpful, there are some silly rules but yeah, what can we do? xD

START VOTING NOW NAVY!

4 people like this

The AMA's never sleeps on Rih, unlike the Grammy's. Either way, I'm so proud of her!  :D

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, ThotForRihanna said:

The AMA's never sleeps on Rih, unlike the Grammy's. Either way, I'm so proud of her!  :D

That's true! I hope the Grammys give her what she deserves!

Cake.gif

2 people like this

So Proud of her!! Just remembered we got the first peek at Antidiary at the AMAs last year...Hope she performs this time!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Steve said:

So Proud of her!! Just remembered we got the first peek at Antidiary at the AMAs last year...Hope she performs this time!

Indeed! An ANTI medley would be perfect!

I don't know about you guys, but I noticed whenever an artist is nominated for so many categories they end up receiving one to none awards 😅... so I hope she actually receives two or three awards at least!

3 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

I don't know about you guys, but I noticed whenever an artist is nominated for so many categories they end up receiving one to none awards 😅... so I hope she actually receives two or three awards at least!

The navy gotta work work work work work work!

On 10/11/2016 at 0:05 AM, woo7me said:

Indeed! An ANTI medley would be perfect!

That would be amazing! It would sling ANTi back to the Top 10 again!! Would also help promote LOTB and/or SWM..

5 hours ago, ana-fenty said:

I truly hope she wins at least 6! We need to tweet our asses off!!! 

INDEED! Let's get to work! It's so unfortunate that we can only vote/retweet once per day...

But everyday we haffi vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote! xD

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, woo7me said:

INDEED! Let's get to work! It's so unfortunate that we can only vote/retweet once per day...

But everyday we haffi vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote! xD

YESSSS! Tweet tweet tweet :D Rih even RT-ed one tweet!

1 person likes this

she works works works works works works like nobody!!

I´M SO PROUD of her

She says in her song NOTHING IS PROMESSED... "I cant see me losing"...

Yeah!! Thats true

The best I ever know 

Love u Robyn:x

I think rih is gonna snatch Favorite Female Artist – Soul/R&B and favourite song. I'm not sure about the rest though

Been having 5-7 discussions with people over Twitter and so far, I think a lot of people have the voting thing twisted. It wouldn't matter if Rihanna has the most amount of votes or not, as the 5 most-voted artists will only get to compete with each other for the award, the final verdict goes to the judges, as they have 6 days to decide who the winners are.

5 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

Been having 5-7 discussions with people over Twitter and so far, I think a lot of people have the voting thing twisted. It wouldn't matter if Rihanna has the most amount of votes or not, as the 5 most-voted artists will only get to compete with each other for the award, the final verdict goes to the judges, as they have 6 days to decide who the winners are.

Yeah, the navy keep voting or retweeting more than 1 time. I understand that they care and all but before I start voting on any award thing I check the rules first.